|In General you keep firm control of your Dog, so you know exactly where he is, and that the Dog is constantly aware (but not burdened) that control. A good slave is always attentive to his Masters needs, and yet a good Master is always are aware of his dogs needs.|
What actions he chooses to make regarding them is a different matter.
- Contest Examples
- Contest Examples of dog protocol at SM Contests such at Dog Shows.
- Public Inspection
- Public Inspection Dogslaves are can be displayed at a number of events such as slave auctions, or when one slave is showing his dog to another Master.
- Floor Positioning
- Floor Positioning The dog is normally kept in appropriate position. This is not hard for a well trained dog as there is no other place he would rather be.
- Drinking and Feeding
- Drinking, Feeding When you are out with you dog, you may wish to water or feed your animal - How this is done may vary depending on the venue. For example from feeding him his bowl of water, or beer from your mouth or hand, to drinking all of Masters waste and not spilling a drop.
- Bar Room Protocol
- Bar Room Protocol Much the same as above, but the dogslave has to beware of others around him. Where as Master and Dog may well be into the scene - others might find it an inconvenience and that you are taking up more than your fair share of floor space.
- Protocol in the lifestyle
- Protocol in the lifestyle SlaveMaster McDade's additional guidelines to communal protocols.
- Between Masters Presence
- Between Masters Presence Slave Master McDade's guidelines on slave behaviours when entering and leaving the Masters presence and control.
- Club Etiquette
- More on Club Etiquette and how to get the most out of fucked up nasty shit On the Blood Dance site Eddie Macha discusses the life style, and playing in fetish clubs.